Pages

December 12, 2010

Project 365 - Day Seventeen

I've spoken about my dad's old Nikons in a previous post. So I shall not bore you by repeating it. In fact I have even taken photos of the beautiful things before. But I haven't taken this particular shot. I'll probably end up repeating subject matter along the 365 days. I will try to take the shots in a different way though.

Given that I am so in love with all things photography I simply couldn't pass up the chance to photograph these wonderful bits of memorabilia. Isn't it amazing that while photography has moved ahead in leaps and bounds the general shape has stayed the same?

Image taken 11 December 2010

I wonder if anyone will be looking at my camera years from now marveling at it and holding it in the same esteem as I hold my dad's? The passage of life is kind of strange isn't it? Perspective is a funny thing that's for sure.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment