Pages

December 24, 2010

Project 365 - Day Twenty-Nine

I have a little bit of a thing for eyes. They tend to be one of the first things I notice about a person. It's kind of amazing that eyes can be so expressive and hold so much emotion. I have been trying to get a macro close up of my actual eyeball. I didn't manage to get an actual clear focus on the eyeball (something to keep trying for during the rest of the 365 days). But I did get a clear shot of my eyelash.

Image taken 23 December 2010

Aren't eyelashes kind of amazing? I mean they protect your eyes and create such a beautiful frame for your eyes. My eyelashes are short and stumpy but some of my friends have the most amazing long lashes.

I think I'm going to try and make the next two days photos be Christmas themed in honor of the season. In the meantime I hope your having an amazing festive season!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment