Pages

December 29, 2010

Project 365 - Day Thirty-Five

As I have been mentioning in my many posts it have been raining fairly consistently in Brisbane. Seriously I don't think I've ever seen it rain quite this much. In fact it is raining so much that some areas are flooding! I never thought I'd see it. Now in my little area is Brisbane we haven't gotten too much flooding but there is water cutting off a few roads.

Because this massive amount of water is somewhat foreign in my area I simply have snap a photo of the water rushing over the road.

Image taken 29 December 2010

I do so love making water get that 'dreamy' look. You've got to love being able to change your shutter speed. Or at least what I think. The think I like about this photo? The depth marker is actually being used! Wow!! There is just so much water in South-East Queensland at the moment. I wonder how much longer this wet weather will last?

I hope that you're having an amazing week!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! For a minute there I thought you had posted someone else's professional photo! Amazing Tafline... I love it.

    ReplyDelete