Pages

December 22, 2010

Quote of the Week

I am in desperate need of some more quotes. In actual fact I recently went to a movie that offered quotes to live by at every turn. But because it's just been released I can't find then written out anywhere on the Internet. So stay tuned for more. But this week I will share some words by Eleanor Roosevelt.

“You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience by which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, 'I lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along.” ~ Eleanor Roosevelt

That's what I aim to be able to do - to look myself in the mirror and know without a shadow of a doubt that I have the strength and courage to face whatever may come.

I'd love to hear your favorite quotes. I'm in desperate need of some more!

No comments:

Post a Comment