Pages

December 22, 2010

Fave Photo of the Week!

As a person who naturally tends towards a depressive mode (think Eeyore people!) I'm in a pretty weird place at the moment... Wait for it...

I'm actually happy!! Who would have thought? I'm on a bit of a journey at the moment (truth be told we all are) where I'm slowly feeling more and more comfortable in my own skin and less and less concerned about how I measure up. Now I don't know how long this will hold (tomorrow I may well be stuffing my face with rocky road ice cream) but I'm going to try and remember how I feel right now, right this second... I'm going to try and remember this peace.

All of this links in to the picture. I promise. Because I am a visual person I like to have pictures that link in to my random thoughts and feelings. This picture is how I am. Right now.

Image found here.

I admit it's not the greatest photo on the Earth. But the model just looks so happy, free, and at peace. Like she loves life and is ready for whatever may come her way. That's where I am... And that's why it's the photo of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment