Pages

December 4, 2010

Project 365 - Day Nine

It had been a string of gloomy, rainy days in Brisbane. As a result most of my photos are indoor shots. But I think I managed to capture a few interesting photos.

In case you didn't know I'm a big fan of colour!! I think it's amazing how many shades and variations of colour that can convey so much depth and feeling. It's simply wonderful to live in a world full of colour. I recently brought some bottles in various hues and had such fun playing with different ways to capture their beauty. This is the best one that I came up with... What do you think?

Image taken 03 December 2010

I like the way the light fills the bottle and shines out of it. It produces such a stunning glow. It's kind of beautiful in my opinion.

Until next time... I hope you manage to find something beautiful in every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment