Pages

December 12, 2010

Project 365 - Day Eighteen

In an effort to take more than just indoor, close-up shots I went to a local paddock on my way home from a family Christmas do. By doing this I got a little more clarity about what I may (or may not as the case may be) do as a career. I can defiantly cross off 'Horse Whisperer' off my list of career choices.

After spending half an hour saying 'here horsey horsey' the animal finally came close enough for me to get a decent photograph. At which time I told it politely to 'stay' so I could change lenses and add my external flash. Needless to say I only manage to get one half way decent shot (before the lens change) and this is it:

Image taken 12 December 2010

Not the best shot I admit. But there's a reason why they say never work with children or animals (but they are just so cute!) Why oh why can't animals just stay still? It would certainly make my task a whole lot easier.

Anyway I hope you have a lovely week!! Stay tuned for more...

No comments:

Post a Comment