Pages

December 28, 2010

Project 365 - Day Thirty-Four

It is still rainy and overcast in Brisbane... And I am loving it!! As a result there are mushrooms popping up all over the place. I always imagine that there are little creatures having tea parties underneath the umbrella of the mushroom. My imagination can wander off into strange places I guess. So in honor of my mythical creatures musings here's a picture of a toad stool growing just outside my house.

Image taken 28 December 2010

Now admittedly this image isn't the best. I would have liked to open the image up a little more so that there was a bit more sharpness. But about 5 seconds after I took this shot it started pouring down rain again and I just had to get out of there... But still I think the mushroom lends itself to tea parties.

Until next time I hope that life is treating you well.

No comments:

Post a Comment