Pages

December 26, 2010

Project 365 - Day Thirty

I have no words tonight... No, that in fact is a lie. For I simply fail to have words of particular cheer. In fact the words swirling around my mind that continually spew forth on to the waiting page are slightly scalding. So instead I hold my pen for a more appropriate time...

Until then I simply say Merry Christmas. I hope you had a safe and wonderful holiday full of fun, fellowship, family (be they by blood or by friendship) and food. This photo is of my sister-in-law's Christmas tree for Christmas Eve was spent at her house watching the carols and wondering what Christmas day may bring.

Image taken 24 December 2010

There is an angel atop the tree standing as centurion over the multitude of gifts gathered beneath the tree. It stands as a reminder of what has passed... and what is to come.

1 comment:

  1. I hope these words waiting to spew forth were not due to the Christmas lunch awaiting you (or were they brought on by the wonderful carols)?

    ReplyDelete