Pages

December 24, 2010

Project 365 - Day Twenty-Four

Day twenty-four was the start of another lovely day in Sydney. Unfortunantly it was a bit of an overcast sort of day but it didn't ruin my fun. We went adventuring into the city, walked to the Rocks, and wandered around the markets. It was the perfect sort of day.

Day twenty-four's photo is of Sydney's Centrepoint Tower. We were going to ride up to the top but because it was an overcast day and because it was quite expensive ($25 dollars to ride an elevator!) we decided to forgo that experience. I would have gone up to the top if it would have been a clear day. Oh well it's on the list for the next visit.

Image taken 18 December 2010

I love this building!! It at least adds something intersting to the skyline. Doesn't it remind you of a nest thing (I can't for the life of me remember the correct name... Please tell me!) on the top of huge sailing ships. You know what I'm talking about?

Stay tuned for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment