Pages

December 15, 2010

Quote of the Week

I find in my constant search for quotes that some just jump out at me. I don't really know what it is about them or why they speak to my spirit so... All I know is that they're there and they mean something to me. Some quotes just wrap me up in a blanket of warmth that soothes my sometimes weary spirit. This is one of those quotes. Spoken by a woman I had never heard of and know nothing about...

"Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow." ~Mary Anne Radmacher


So there it is... Sometimes you just have to get up, dust yourself off, and try again tomorrow.

If you'd like to know more about her you should check out Mary's website. Or you could just hold the quote tightly in your mind for whenever it may seem useful.

No comments:

Post a Comment