Pages

December 9, 2010

Project 365 - Day Fourteen

Happy two week mark!! A year will be over before we know it. I discovered during the course of day fourteen that I'm not a very good gardener. In fact it seems the only thing I do with any degree of success is to attract a plethora of bugs and insects into my yard.

Day fourteen's subject matter? A grasshopper that was steadily eating its way through my lemon tree. It's eyes are so huge!

Image taken 08 December 2010

Okay so it's not the most beautiful grasshopper I have ever seen. Plus it's a green brown insect surround by even more green and brown. This one was so big!! I think it will eat the whole tree given half a chance. The thing I love about grasshoppers is that they stay pretty still so it's not as hard as other insect photography!

I hope your week has been great!

No comments:

Post a Comment