Pages

December 23, 2010

Project 365 - Day Twenty-Three

So to the reason why I was a little late on my postings. I went to Sydney (and there was no internet access)!! Yep that's right another trip for Tafline in 2010. Do you remember how I said I met some fantastic people while on my European tour? Well three of the lovely young ladies live in Sydney.

Since I'm on holidays I thought it was the perfect time to visit these amazing people. I think it's kind of funny that I went all the way to Europe to meet some wonderful Australian people. Life is strange sometime... Anyway I got on really well with Miss A, Miss C, and Miss M while in Europe and I couldn't wait to see them again. It was so fun to reminisce and share our photos. There were good times and giggles a plenty. Life doesn't get much better than hanging out with fantastic people and going adventuring into the wild blue yonder.

After waking up at awful hour of the morning (3:30 am says hello) I boarded the plane for the super Sydney. In honor of the trip day twenty-three's photo is the view from my airplane seat.

Image taken 17 December 2010

Once I landed in Sydney I met up with Miss C and was taken on a fabulous tour of some of the Sydney sights. Miss C's dad knew so much about Sydney!! It was amazing. Then Miss A got home from work and we made our way to Cronulla. I took so many picture so I thought I'd share my favorites.

The failing sun lit up the clouds in such a beautiful way. It was simply magnificent!!

It was the perfect start to my fantastic Sydney adventure.

There is much more still to come. In the meantime I hope you're life is magnificent...

No comments:

Post a Comment