Pages

December 27, 2010

Project 365 - Day Thirty-Three

I think today's picture can otherwise be called 'the cutest fluffy thing in the world'. Today I visited a very good friend of mine (you know they type of friend you can just be comfortable with?). But I digress. My friend owns the cutest dog that has such a charming personality. Everyone I'd like you to meet the ever so cute Charlie:

Image taken 27 December 2010

He is the most charming dog!! Plus he is a dog built for photography. He sat so completely still whenever I set up the shot. In short Charlie is a champion! Every time I come home after a visit I always desperately want a dog. But that isn't practical for someone who loves to travel. I guess I'll just have to dog sit whenever my friend goes out of town.

After my random depression of this morning it was wonderful to spend time with a friend who simply 'gets' you. Life is looking good again people!

May your day be amazing whatever you're going through and wherever you may be. Take care my dear friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment