Pages

December 13, 2010

Fave Photo of the Week!

This week I'm going to share one of my all time favorite photographers. Foster Huntington have an amazing eye for fantastic photos. Somehow he manages to capture emotion, motion, and the imagination. His blog is always on the 'must read list'. (Seriously click on the blog link the very second you finish reading this post). Foster's images are extraordinarily simple but somehow manage to convey so much. Here's my current favorite Foster photo:


His photos celebrate simplicity, nature, and detail. Foster is quite simply amazing. His images take me away on the wings of a dream. I think the mark of a wonderful photograph is when it captures your attention. This image made me catch my breath as it stole my heart. He is selling prints of his amazing photos and I intend to get one for sure.

May your day be made a little brighter by the world around you or by amazing photos....

No comments:

Post a Comment