Pages

February 1, 2011

Project 365 - Day Sixty-Seven

Hello my name is Tafline... and I'm an Etsy addict! The only thing that stops me from blowing all my income in this online heaven is I'm on a strict budget and I'm trying my hardest to stick to it.

Well anyway I was on Etsy and I struck gold! I've talked before about my love of all thing owly and I found this little treasure. A steampunk owl! Could anything be more perfect?

Image taken 30 January 2011

You can't really appreciate it in this photo but in his little belly is the inside of a watch. You can see the cogs and everything. I like it because it reminds me that there is always a story behind time. I mean whatever you are doing with your time there's always a story behind it. You just have to use your time wisely right? It reminds me to make the most of my time and appreciate it for the gift it is.

I hope your week is starting off right!

No comments:

Post a Comment