Pages

February 15, 2011

Fave Photo of the Week!

I always feel a rush of excitement when I find another photo blog! There are some truly wonderful photographers out there just aching to share their art. The blog I found this week is Grassdoe. Man, this guy has such an phenomenal ability to capture the most amazing moments. Just like this one...

Image originally found here.

Isn't it simply amazing? I love the play of light and dark. Ocean and sky... With a bit of sun thrown in to balance it all nicely. This photo fills me with such peace. I adore it.

The photographer's name is Jonathan Levitt and while I don't like all his stuff I can appreciate his ability to capture whatever moment he is searching for.

What about you? Have you got a new-found photographer (or blog) you've fallen in love with? Please share

No comments:

Post a Comment