Pages

February 6, 2011

Project 365 - Day Seventy-Four

I have talked about my latest photography toy. My super beautiful, super cute, super fun to use Instax Mini 25 instant photo camera. There really is something magical about instant photos.

Anyway I thought it deserved it's own picture and I was in need of subject matter for day seventy-four. Here's what I came up with:

Image taken 06 February 2011

I would have loved to have taken the photo with the lens extended but that made it topple over. So this was the best I could come up with. This little camera is just great. It prints out such pretty little photos! Plus it's just fun to use. I'm actually surprised at how much I like using it... I should start saving for some more film now!

So I'm interested what are you thoughts on instant film?

No comments:

Post a Comment