Pages

February 4, 2011

Project 365 - Day Sixty-Nine

So I've fallen behind yet again (for shame, for shame). But after two busy days I was a little wiped out. However it is now to move on and the share what's been going on.

Day sixty-nine was one of the most AMAZING days!! It was the day I finally got the see WICKED!!! I have been wanting to see this musical f-o-r-e-v-e-r and now I actually saw it. This adventure has been in the works for quite a while - I mean I brought my ticket before I left for Europe. So as you can see I've been waiting for a while. And then disaster struck... On the day I was meant to go the performance was canceled due to flooding (remember the Queensland flooding that covered around 75% of the state).

I was so devastated! I thought it would take ages to reschedule. But lo and behold only two weeks after the cancellation I was off the see the wizard!! Here's a picture of the stage as I was waiting for the show to start.

Image taken 01 February 2011

This photo simply doesn't do the show justice. It was AMAZING!! So wonderful, so breath-taking. I was held spellbound from the first word. It's hard to find the words to accurately explain how beautiful it was (a scary idea for a wanna-be author). Every one must see the show. I so desperately want to talk about the characters and the story but I don't want to ruin it for anyone who hasn't seen it. I'll save that for it's own special post. Needless to say it was absolutely brilliant!! It was a wonderful night.

More updates soon but in the meantime I hope your world is wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment