Pages

February 22, 2011

Project 365 - Day Eighty-Nine

Day eighty-nine marked the first day of university for 2011 (insert kind of excited whoop here). It's interesting being back at uni. I think I made a mistake by doing uni part-time. While it was great for my sanity and general health (rest is so important) it can make for a tough time if you don't structure your timetable well. Plus you just get over it. You know what I'm saying?

Anyway I went to my first lecture. It's certainly different to what I'm used to. I'm studying 'Literature & Visual Text' otherwise known as 'Screen Studies'. Given that I'm usually tearing apart a book by now (Hey I'm a Literature student. What did you expect?) it's a change of pace to be studying movies. But I think it will tie in nicely to my love of photography and visual art. Here's where I attend my lectures.

Image taken 21 February 2011

I really wish I had a super-wide fish-eye lens to take this photo. It would have made this image so much better. I guess that lens is going on the 'to buy list'.

I think it's going to be an interesting semester.

Is anyone else starting something new?

No comments:

Post a Comment