Pages

February 8, 2011

Project 365 - Day Seventy-Five

I spent day seventy-five feeling sick and sorry for myself. In between long sleeps and bouts of general grossness I belatedly realized I hadn't taken my photo of the day. I decided this was the perfect time to take a picture of something I use every day.

You see as well as being an avid photographer I also love to write. I love writing fiction, essays, poetry, and (obviously) blogging. So I decided it was time to take a photo of what I do the majority of my writing on. The keyboard of my beautiful little netbook.

Image taken 07 February 2011

I spend so much of my time tapping away on these keys! It's surprising that I haven't worn away the letters yet. But this is where I do the most of my writing, planning, and researching. I don't know what I would do without computers. They are so much a part of my life it's hard to imagine life without them.

Are you a writer? Do you prefer pen and paper or are you a computer person like me?

No comments:

Post a Comment