Pages

February 5, 2011

Project 365 - Day Seventy-Two

I went to the movies... AGAIN! That's three times in one fortnight. Eek! Yes, yes I truly have an addiction. But after a long dry spell it was nice to get back in the saddle again so to speak. I'm not sure if there are any more movies I want to see. Why do they always release great movies all at one time? Ah, the wonders of life...

Anyway driving home after the movies I noticed the sun was setting in the most perfect way. So fighting the traffic - getting annoyed that they didn't get out of my way (Don't they know I'm chasing the sunlight? This is a time limited opportunity). I finally got to my spot, grabbed my camera and my tripod, and raced to set my kit up. After all that I actually managed to get a beautiful shot.

Image taken 04 February 2011

While I was in this glorious setting I decided it was a perfect time to whip out my little Instax. I think it turned out wonderfully... It's completely perfectly imperfect. And there's nothing I can do to change it. That's the beauty of instant film. You have what you have and that's what you've got. My only complaint about this picture is I must have had a bit of dust on my scanner so little white flecks have shown up. I'll need to get better at scanning these little Instax films. Despite all that I think it's really beautiful. What do you think?

Until next time stay safe and well and I hope you find a little bit of wonderful in every single day!

No comments:

Post a Comment