Pages

February 19, 2011

Project 365 - Day Eighty-Six

Day eighty-six is yet another picture of a grasshopper. Are you getting sick of seeing them? I know I am!! I can't seem to get these pesky pests out of my garden. It's driving me crazy! But since they are infesting my garden and I had another at home still in a mood funky they seemed like the best option.

This one was so green!! Or maybe it just stood out more because the background is brown instead of my usual green. What do you think?

Image taken 18 February 2011

These things are taking over my garden!! There were at least 10 of them when I went out to take this one's picture. They are no-so-slowly demolishing my garden. My poor lemon tree is almost nude. I have no idea how to get rid of them.

Until next time I hope your weekend's wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment