Pages

February 1, 2011

Project 365 - Day Sixty-Eight

This post could instead be labeled 'my other art supplies'. I sometimes enjoy being a girly-girl. As such I do love a bit of make-up. All I really own is eye make-up though because I inevitably rub off anything else within five minuets of putting it on.

So stuck for ideas for day sixty-eight I decided to turn to my other art supplies. This is what I came up with.

Image taken 31 January 2011

I love accentuating my eyes. They are one of my favorite features. I remember stumbling through my awkward teenage years trying to figure out what looked best (thank goodness there are limited pictures of some of those travesties!). But I slowly figured it out - learning how to mix color and what looked best where. This is one of my favorite sets - the natural look which enhances what you have with a little bit of shimmer to make life fun. Sometimes I love being a girl!

Until next time I encourage you to enjoy the little things in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment