Pages

February 13, 2011

Project 365 - Day Seventy-Nine

I went for another visit to my grandma's place to catch up with some out of town relatives. It was another lovely evening. But whenever I go to my grandparents place I am always drawn to my grandma's garden. She grows the most beautiful plants and flowers. I wish I had her talent in the garden.

When I saw this flower I just knew I had to take a picture of it.

Image taken 11 February 2011

I love the two-toned petals! Unfortunately I didn't have my macro lens with me so I couldn't get a really close shot of the petals. So there's a little more background than I usually like (I tend to like filling up the shot). I also would have liked to widen the depth of field a bit so the whole flower is in focus but I was keen to get inside and catch up with some wonderful people.

More photos on the way...

No comments:

Post a Comment