Pages

July 1, 2011

Project 365 - Day Two Hundred And Nineteen

Oh my gracious! It's JULY... July people! This year is flying by at an extreme pace. But it's time to get on with the show - so to speak.

Day two hundred and nineteen was going to be self-portrait day. I got myself all dressed up and drove out to a new location. I set up everything and started shooting. But upon getting home and reviewing my images I didn't like ANY of the self-portraits I had taken. Thank goodness for the nearby horses!

Image taken 01 July 2011

These beautiful creatures came right up to me. I think I was there around dinner time or something because they gave my entire camera equipment a good sniff. They were perfect models staying remarkably still while I happily snapped away. I really like the 'blurry'/out of focus-y/bokehy/whatever you want to call it horse in the background. It sort of completes the story a little more. What do you think?

Until next time I hope you have an amazing weekend! And now I'm going to test a stock standard 'sign off'.

~ Until next time take care and thanks so much for reading. Come back soon. Tafline ~
... (Well what do you think?)

No comments:

Post a Comment