Pages

July 18, 2011

Project 365 - Day Two Hundred And Twenty-Seven

I'm back!!! And I had a marvelous time away. But I discovered something - when you go away for a week and take over one thousand photos it can seem a little daunting to try and bring everything back up-to-date.

However before we get ahead of ourselves I need to share my last picture I took before I went away. One of my best friends had a dinner party which I was lucky enough to attend! (Plus I got to play with her magnificent stove). She has this little display set up in her home:

Image taken 09 July 2011

I simply love the warmth of candlelight and the fantastic atmosphere it can create. It was a wonderfully relaxed night hanging out with some special people. I ended up staying a little later than I had planned because I was simply having so much fun...

So it was with only a handful of hours sleep I awoke the next morning to begin the epic road trip of 2011...

~ Thanks so much for reading! Come back soon! Tafline

No comments:

Post a Comment