Pages

July 28, 2011

Project 365 - Day Two Hundred And Forty-Three

I really enjoy writing and I get a thrill out of blogging. There's something about the art of writing that I find completely relaxing. It's how I sort out my feelings on any given subject. Writing is comforting, challenging and creative. But I'm a child of the digital age so almost all (I'd say about 99%) of my writing is done on one of these:

Image taken 25 July 2011

I'd be completely lost without my computer. Be it my laptop or my phone I feel like I'm constantly taping out thoughts or ideas. If I had to try and write with pen and paper I would get frustrated so quickly. My hand gets tired writing a birthday card for goodness sakes! I can't imagine trying to write out some of my short stories and such by hand. That's another one of the many reasons I respect the authors of the classics. Just think Jane Austen wrote the whole of 'Pride and Prejudice' by hand!! The mind boggles.

~ Thanks so much for reading! Come back soon!! Tafline

No comments:

Post a Comment