Pages

July 3, 2011

Project 365 - Day Two Hundred And Twenty

On day two hundred and twenty I went for a visit to two major camera stores in Brisbane. I was much like a kid in a candy store!! I got to test out a couple of lenses I've been lusting after. Plus I got to play with the camera I've been dying to get. Alas I only came away with anything but a cassette of film (for my instax). Pretty much the perfect way to spend a day in my opinion.

After the beautiful sight of all those stunning cameras I (and the friend I was with) went to visit a local lake. There was a cute little bird sunning itself by the shore. Of course I started snapping!

Image taken 02 July 2011

So I'm interested, I shared my pretty spectacular day, how was yours?

~ Thanks so much for reading. Come back soon! Tafline

No comments:

Post a Comment