Pages

July 29, 2011

Project 365 - Day Two Hundred And Forty-Four

After a couple of days of being home-bound I was keen to get out of the house. So after another fantastic experience learning more about portrait lighting I headed out to get some fresh air. And what better time to take photos then in that window of light just before the sunsets? Gotta love the golden hour!

Image taken 26 July 2011

What do you know some more macro. I'm starting to think I might be a bit of a macro addict! Something about it is just kind of wonderful to me. I mean macro can even make weeds look beautiful and interesting.


There was something completely calming about wandering around a park with my camera in my hand and experiencing the beauty that surrounded me. It was the perfect way to end my day.


When was the last time you sat and enjoyed the pure simplicity of sunset in a park?

~ Thanks so much for reading!! Come back soon! Tafline

1 comment:

  1. Ummm wow!!! That first photo is absolutely stunning! Well done, the colours are awesome!

    ReplyDelete