Pages

July 6, 2011

Project 365 - Day Two Hundred And Twenty-Four

In one of the many photography blogs that I follow (seriously I have a problem!) they were discussing the concepts of minimalism. As an example of minimalism they displayed a simply picture of crunched up bit of paper. It looked amazing and caught my attention. This is my attempt at a recreation.

Image taken 06 July 2011

It doesn't looks quite as... captivating... as the shot I was trying to recreate but it still has a certain of mood to it. Somehow black and white seems to translate mood better than color pictures do. Or at least that's what I think. I have to say it's fun experimenting with different styles. What do you think of it?

~ Thank you so much for reading. Come back soon! Tafline

No comments:

Post a Comment