Pages

July 30, 2011

Project 365 - Day Two Hundred And Forty-Six

I have this thing bubbling on the inside of me. This deep seated joy. I have a direction, a passion, a purpose and a plan. Instead of always looking to the negative and what I don't have I've changed my focus. I realize how blessed I am and how much I have to be grateful for. My outlook has changed. I'm completely excited about life and where I'm going. I am truly happy... And what could be happier that 100 & 1000s?

Image taken 28 July 2011

This photo is also a demonstration of a brand new (to me) photography technique. I love learning new techniques and applying them. You see quite a while back I brought myself a reflect but I had never used it until this photo. I could never seem to figure out how to hold it and fire the shutter. Enter my lovely little remote and manual focus and I finally had enough hands to use the reflector. Another skill learnt. Winning!

~ Thanks so much for reading!! Come back soon! Tafline

No comments:

Post a Comment