Pages

July 19, 2011

Project 365 - Day Two Hundred And Thirty

I love the hazy light of a winter sunset (the light seems to last a bit longer in winter versus the summertime). Since I was in the wide open spaces of the country I couldn't pass up the opportunity to capture this beautiful, hazy light.

Image taken 12 July 2011

I have about a bajillion (yes that's right I just said bajillion) pictures of this particular sunset. Because I didn't want to overload you with a tonne of pictures I chose just one. Let me tell you it was a tough decision to make and I'm still not convinced I'm sharing the best one... Does this ever happen to you? How do you make the decision?

In our meanderings during the day I saw this tiny, wooden shed that just seemed so quaint and simply so very... country.


Coming up we leave mum's hometown behind...

~ Thanks so much for reading!! Come back soon! Tafline

No comments:

Post a Comment