Pages

July 19, 2011

Project 365 - Day Two Hundred And Thirty-Two

On day two hundred and thirty-two I apparently became obsessed with rust because my two best shots of the day were all about rust. What can I say? I love details and the sense of history that rust can demonstrate. At one of the stops on the way to our next night destination I saw this beautiful barbed wire (has barbed wire ever been described as beautiful before?)

Image taken 14 July 2011

I love the sense of place the blurred fence post in the background gives the photo. It gives a slightly more rounded story than simply a super close shot of the barb. Keeping with the rust theme this bolt (?) was sticking through a fence post on my Uncle and Auntie's property. I love it!


Am I the only one who has a fascinated by rust? I'd love to know if there is anyone else out there!

~ Thanks so much for reading!! Come back soon! Tafline

No comments:

Post a Comment