Pages

July 28, 2011

Project 365 - Day Two Hundred And Forty-One

Okay so these was a bit of a delay... Sorry! I'll try really hard to get my act together. But I kind of have a good reason. Well, for the first couple of days anyway. You see on July the 23rd I went of a day trip up to Montville with some great people and took a bush walk to the local waterfall.

Image taken 23 July 2011

The problem? It was about 2kms each way. Not that far really if it was all flat - which it wasn't. Add to that that I'm not exactly the fittest person in the world. Now on the way down I was pretty much fine. And I was completely fine scrambling over the rocks at the bottom of the waterfall. It was the walk/climb back up to the car that killed me!


But all the pain and sore muscles in the days afterwards were completely worth it. I managed to get these decent 'blur' waterfall shots by balancing my camera on the nearby rocks and hoping that I didn't accidentally knock it into the water.


On the journey home from the waterfall we past a steelworks that was rife with photo opportunities. Thankfully my traveling companions we happy to pull in so I could take a few photos. Oh happy day!! Thanks guys.


My favorite photo from the steelworks is the one below. It may not have the best focus or framing but I love the juxtaposition of it. The intricate, highly delicate spider web surrounded by the strong, rusty steel.


What do you think of it?

~ Thanks so much for reading!! Come back soon! Tafline

No comments:

Post a Comment