Pages

July 3, 2011

Project 365 - Day Two Hundred And Twenty-One

Here's a little confession - sometimes I like to go to cemeteries. There's something serene, sad, and peaceful about those places. I like wandering around, reading the epitaphs and wondering about what their lives were like and what may have happened. Some of the gravestones display so much love that it's kind of breathtaking.

Image taken 03 July 2011

During my wanderings that bright orange flower caught my eye. Instead of putting fresh cut flowers or fake, plastic flowers on the grave someone had planted a flower. It fared much better than the cut or plastic flowers which wilt and die or get badly weathered. I kind of like it.

Until next time I hope your week is starting off great.

~ Thanks so much for reading. Come back soon! Tafline

No comments:

Post a Comment