Pages

July 31, 2011

Project 365 - Day Two Hundred And Forty-Nine

Happy last day of July! I can't believe how fast this year is flying (I know I've said that a few times before. But I find it kind of mind blowing). Anyway as I think I've mentioned before I read an heap of photography blogs and books (as well as watching endless amounts of YouTube tutorials). A lot of what I've been reading about lately is what I like to call 'splash' photography.

Image taken 31 July 2011

I like it that you can just see a tiny bit of the pineapple. Before I try this again though I'm going to invest in a big glass bowl so that I can focus through. So I just get a picture of the water instead of having to show the glass.

I hope you've had a wonderful weekend and are looking forward to a lovely week.

~ Thanks so much for reading!! Come back soon! Tafline

No comments:

Post a Comment