Pages

July 20, 2011

Project 365 - Day Two Hundred And Thirty-Five

I've got to admit I'm a bit of a phaser. (Yes I made up a word please just go with it). There have been many phases - when a tried to learn various musical instruments all to no avail. Total phase. I tried skating. Complete failure phase. Trying different 'themes' of clothing. Expensive phase. And so forth and so on. If I'm brave I'll admit that even photography started out as a bit of a phase that has turned into a complete passion. Total win!

A couple of years ago I went through a phase of liking chunky jewellery. You know big wrist cuffs and such. I was particularly drawn to leather cuffs. With buckles. Lots of buckles.

Image taken 17 July 2011

Truth be told I still like wearing such things sometimes. If the outfit calls for it. Only problem? The buckles. While I might like the style I didn't think about the application of such a cuff. Bare in mind I don't even wear a watch because I can't do it up! Something about doing something up on my wrist gets my fingers all muddled. I mean if I want to wear a bracelet with an outfit I have to get ready an hour early to (hopefully) give myself enough time to do it up. And it usually ends in multiple screams of frustration with the bracelet flying to the other side of the room. As you can imagine buckles are not my friends - at least not on my wrists.

But still it made for a pretty picture... And that's all that matters, right?

~Thanks so much for reading! Come back soon! Tafline

No comments:

Post a Comment