Pages

July 6, 2011

Project 365 - Day Two Hundred And Twenty-Three

I had an idea for my self-portrait on day two hundred and twenty-three. The plan was to have lines leading into the subject (me in this case). I pre-visualized and knew exactly the background I was looking for. The part I didn't plan on was it took me ages to find the type of background that I was looking for. Plus when I finally found the perfect background the natural lighting was less than ideal. But I took a few shots anyway...

Image taken 05 July 2011

I know the 'rules' are that you shouldn't wear horizontal strips but I adore the cut and shape of this dress. Hellooo lovely full skirt. So I say who cares about the rule. I also decided to try out some bright red lipstick. Surprisingly I love it! It's nice to experiment with your wardrobe and try changing things up a bit. Sorry for the squinty eyes and random shadows but I was looking directly into the sun. It's such a nice background I'll be keeping it in mind for any up-coming portrait work I may have.

~ Thanks so much for reading! Come back soon. Tafline

No comments:

Post a Comment