Pages

July 22, 2011

Project 365 - Day Two Hundred And Forty

I am often inspired by various photos I see. It's fun figuring out how the different artist has achieved something yet still bringing my own twist to it. Making it my image. Quite a while ago I saw a photo (I can't remember where or when and I don't even have a copy to show you!) that played on the idea of a photo in a photo. Enter my beautiful HTC Desire HD...

Image taken 22 July 2011

I don't know why but my photo of the phone screen just doesn't appear as crystal, clear as it is in real life (the screen on on HTC Desire HD is phenomenal!) I don't know if it was the angle I took the DSLR photo on or the face that I have a screen protector on my beautiful touch screen. If you know how to get a crystal clear photo of a touch screen please let me in on the secret.

In the meantime I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

~ Thanks for reading! Come back soon! Tafline

No comments:

Post a Comment