Pages

July 20, 2011

Project 365 - Day Two Hundred And Thirty-Seven

I've already told you how amazing and crazy talented my mum is but what I might not have shared is she is a magnificent hairdresser as well. (Seriously is there anything the woman can't do?) She has been cutting and coloring my hair for goodness knows how long. And we're not talking a simply bowl cut here people - all out style cuts with blending, layering and shaping. It was time for a style cut and as I saw her scissors ready and waiting to be used they seemed like a perfect subject matter for project 365.

Image taken 19 July 2011

The mark of how great a hairdresser she is comes from my friends - the one time I went to a paid (holy expensive!) hairdresser nobody even noticed I had gotten my hair done. The moment mum steps up to the plate I get compliments left, right and center. If that's not the mark of a good hairdresser I don't know what is.

~ Thanks so much for reading! Come back soon!! Tafline

No comments:

Post a Comment