Pages

July 20, 2011

Project 365 - Day Two Hundred And Thirty-Four

Wow! What a wondrous road-trip it was (apart from mum getting sick of course). But the Outback Spectacular signaled the end of that particular adventure and as of day two hundred and thirty-four it was back to real life. Because I was so tired from the previous nights driving I was keen to have a relaxing, do-nothing, at home day. And that's exactly what I did but for one little exception. I simply had to visit the fruit and veg shop because there was nothing in the fridge. Okay slight exaggeration maybe. But I did need to stock up.

That means one thing you know... Macro food shot!

Image taken 16 July 2011

Now if I were in the habit of naming my photos this one would be called 'Pretty And Perfect Passionfruit Pulp'. Try saying that 10 times fast! I love passionfruit!! It's so tangy and sweet. My brother has a passionfruit vine in his yard and neither he or his wife like passionfruit. Such a waste. I'll be taking a few next time I go over let me tell you. You know what I really like about this photo? It has such beautiful, vivid colors! I love how the outer deep purple skin in slowly seeping in to the perfectly white flesh. Ah so pretty!

What fruit do you love?

~ Thanks so much for reading! Come back soon!! Tafline

No comments:

Post a Comment