Pages

July 8, 2011

Project 365 - Day Two Hundred And Twenty-Six

I love baking... Don't get me wrong I thoroughly enjoy all types of cooking but baking is simply blissful. I don't bake as much as I used to because to me baking means sugar, butter and usually chocolate - all the things I'm trying to avoid!

But today I indulged in my love of all things baking and broke out my mix-master to bake a cake for a friend.

Image taken 08 July 2011

Strangely enough what started out as simply baking a cake somehow turned into a photoshoot! That proves how passionate about photography I am I guess. Ha ha. Creative, fun and oh so tasty. A wonderful way to spend a couple of hours if you ask me!


Do you like baking? I'm always on the hunt for new recipes so if you've got any you'd like to share I'd love to hear them! One of the best bits, in my opinion, is once it's all over... and you get to lick the bowl!

~ Thanks so much for reading. Come back soon! Tafline

No comments:

Post a Comment