Pages

January 2, 2011

Project 365 - Day Thirty-Seven

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY! Okay so I'm a couple of days late but it still counts. I know I was due to post on Friday but I was side-tracked. You see I woke up on the last day of 2010 with a sore throat and feeling pretty lousy. In fact I spent the whole day laying on my bed hoping to 'knock it on the head' so to speak. The only time I left the safety and comfort of my home was to visit the chemist and to pick up some glow sticks (it was New Year's after all).

So day thirty-seven's photo is of some of my New Year's fun with glow sticks:

Image taken 31 December 2010

I can't believe another year has passed. Can you? I found 2010 to be a year of mega highs and the occasional crushing low. 2010 was the year I finally made it to Europe, I got my beautiful camera, and I got to know myself better and better. Yep it's true 2010 was pretty amazing but I have a feeling 2011 will be pretty wonderful too.

How did you spend your New Year Eve? Were you tucked up in bed like me by the time 2011 rolled around or did you party the night away?

More posts coming soon. So stay tuned for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment