Pages

January 6, 2011

Project 365 - Day Forty-Three

Photography has taken over my life!! When I last went grocery shopping I purchased something I don't usually get. And while I was happy and excited to eat the fruit my main reason for buying it was so I could take some pretty photos. Things may be getting slightly out of hand. So here's today's subject matter - a juicy pomegranate. Isn't the color simply fantastic?

Image taken 06 January 2011

The best part of this photo was that I got to eat these delicious little busts of flavor after I was done. Talk about a win win situation! They look so pretty and they tasted even better. I think it's wonderful that I can get my hands on such an array of produce. My inner foodie is doing a happy dance.

Until tomorrow I hope that wherever you are life is going well!

1 comment: