Pages

January 24, 2011

Fave Photo of the Week!

This week's favorite photo of the week was taken by one of my best friends. She is a talented photographer and a wonderful person to boot. This image was found on her flickr page.

Now this image just seems like a holiday to me and it sweeps me up in a daydream. Eloise has managed to capture such a wonderful image with a well of relaxation behind it. It instantly makes me smile. The perfect image!


Isn't it just fantastic? It just fills me with a feeling of bliss. It makes me long for Paris once again... Just so beautiful! Plus such a perfect little camera.

If you like her work be sure to drop by her blog as well. She's amazing!

Until tomorrow I hope your week's starting out right

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow, so surprised to be featured! Thanks for your lovely kind words! So glad you like it!

    ReplyDelete