Pages

January 10, 2011

Fave Photo of the Week!

Want to know another great place to find simply fantastic images (and some not so fantastic images)? Go have a look at tumblr. There are so many images floating around on the internet that I sometimes find it overwhelming!

This week's pick just seems so 'chilled'

Image found here

It's kind of relaxing just looking at it, isn't it? I'm drawn to the beautiful hues of cream and brown. It just seems so peaceful don't you think? Like there's no where else in the world she'd rather be. This image radiates warmth and comfort. Just glorious!

I think that's the amazing thing about photography. If you time it right it can not only capture an image but feelings as well... Or at least that's what I think.

I leave you here sincerely hoping your week is starting off well!

No comments:

Post a Comment