Pages

January 22, 2011

Project 365 - Day Fifty-Five

There's no music post this week because I haven't really listened to any music! You see I received my Kindle this week (more on that in a later post) and I have been reading ravenously ever since. But I have still managed to take a photo every day despite my attentions being elsewhere.

On day fifty-five I met up with a friend to enjoy a nice dinner (we were meant to go to the Wicked musical but it have been postponed due to flooding). Anyhow as I was waiting for her to arrive I spotted this little creature making its way through the grass and I knew I had to get the shot.

Image taken 18 January 2011

My friend arrived while I was snapping away. Luckily enough for me she's into photography as well and didn't think much of the fact that I was kneeling on the wet footpath in my nice clothes. The things we do to get the photo...

More still to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment