Pages

January 4, 2011

Project 365 - Day Forty-One

So I'm still sick. I haven't left the house in a couple of days. And to be completely honest I'm getting a bit annoyed that I have been under the weather for all of 2011. I'm really hoping I'm just getting all my sickness and poor health out of the way now so the rest of the year can sail. I'm not holding my breath but, hey, it might happen.

But because I was stuck at home I had to search for something to be the subject of day forty-one's photo. I thought this beautiful little perfume bottle fit the bill nicely. Behind it stands a purple ostrich feather that was the original item but I couldn't get it to sit right.

Image taken 04 January 2011

I think I set the focus wrong on this shot. I should have focused on the body of the bottle and set it to a higher aperture. But I was feeling so horrid that this was the best I could get before crawling back to bed. That's the purpose of project 365 I suppose - it's all about learning and growing. I'm really hoping I feel better tomorrow so I can get an outside shot. I'll just have to see.

Until tomorrow I hope your week is going great!

No comments:

Post a Comment