Pages

January 22, 2011

Project 365 - Day Fifty-Seven

When I went on my daily photo-walk on day fifty-seven I was intent on capturing a magnificent vista focusing on landscapes and nature. Instead something man-made and mundane caught my attention.

Image taken 20 January 2011

This image was taken just outside my local railway station. I like the rust and how the padlock in the background completes the story. It made me wonder about the story behind it. Somebody was obviously keen to protect something. But they left the guard behind when all was said and done... Meanwhile I'm pretty sure the commuters only wondered about me - laying on the concrete desperate to capture what I had seen.

Do you ever find yourself wondering about the hidden stories? Or is it just me?

1 comment:

  1. Seeing this reminds me of a chain I saw at Sunshine Plaza last week that I think you would like ;)

    ReplyDelete